Aloha! I hope you’re having a happy Sunday! I had a great, productive week, and I wanted to share just a few things from the week.
1. We celebrated PI DAY OF THE CENTURY at Ted’s. #ofcourse #chocolatehaupia #3.14159265359
2. My roommate Min gave me a life-changing gift last week: a RUNNING BELT. (not pictured. This is just to give you an idea.) #fivestars #wherehaveyoubeenallmylife
3. #projectbanana continues successful!!!
4. I went to our school’s production of “The Importance of Being Earnest” twice this week, and cried tears of laugter both times. #OscarWilde #Found???? #Itproducesvibrations
5. #FreedomWriters has now entered my top ten. Excellent movie. #mydream #whenIgrowup
6. I attended a #TheLeaderInMe conference at Lehua Elementary in Pearl City this week. The Leader In Me program is an adaptation of Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of highly effective people for Elementary schools. #soinspiring Kids rise to the expectations we set for them.